There’s always gonna be that one person that you can’t get out of your mind no matter how hard you try.
*hides good snacks from family members*
there’s a word for that
hello my name is maggie and im a defensive eater..
hello maggie and welcome to defensive eaters anonymous now who took all the cookies
That would be the most stressful meeting to supply snacks for.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)